seeking manager of education
Visionary team seeking goal-oriented manager to scale arvold.education’s Performance for Professionals program and oversee Arvold Warner Studio. Performance for Professionals applies techniques & curriculum used in professional actor training to organizations, businesses and individuals looking for profound and meaningful development. Arvold Warner Studio provides an in-depth core curriculum for film actors looking to hone their craft.
The ideal candidate possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and thrives in a collaborative environment. Past experience in the corporate world, academia, and the creative arts is essential. Excellent writing skills, including copywriting and editing, are required. Marketing and sales experience are desired. Ability to thrive in a start-up atmosphere is key. Experience leading a team is mandatory. The manager of education position is full-time and based in Charlottesville, VA. Compensation is based on experience.
- Shape the vision, strategy and execution of Performance for Professionals and oversee scheduling and programming of Arvold Warner Studio
- Visit clients to grow relationships, promote the company, and build clientele
- Develop program calendars and work plans along with co-workers and teachers
- Support the hiring, supervision, and evaluation of any necessary staff
- Write and edit a variety of materials
- Develop and execute marketing and sales campaigns
- Contribute to brand development, including social media
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of arvold.education
- Ability to articulate, implement and align resources to achieve goals
- Ability to coordinate multiple classes and/or programs under pressure
- Excellent leadership, communication, supervisory, and team-building skills
- Demonstrated ability to create budgets, track expenses, and execute on time and within budget
- Proven ability and desire to solve problems and look for opportunities for improvement
- Ability to effectively communicate, plan and collaborate with a wide variety of constituents
- Ability to gather and synthesize data and research to develop innovative, effective, relevant and sustainable programs
- Ability to influence and positively lead change and transition
- Demonstrated passion for community engagement, cultural awareness and international education
arvold. is a casting, production and education company with offices in Charlottesville, VA and Atlanta, GA. To apply, please send a cover letter and your resume to [email protected].