November 3, 2019 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 | 8am-5pm
Master teachers Richard Warner and Erica Arvold are continuing their conservatory-style intensive series! Specifically designed for Catapult’s serious youth actors who are looking to take a professional path in television and film (age 13 to 17), Building Relationships is an 8-hour, 1-day intensive that will include:
- discovery and practice of in-character thinking
- tools for developing relationship
- nuance of observation
- individualized coaching & feedback to further each student’s craft
AYA is a multi-layered, progressive study for the advanced youth actor focusing on building a craft toolkit that will guide each performer in the development of a specific personal methodology. The Arvold-Warner approach is a synthesis of the major 20th century acting methods, offering Catapult actors a taste of the work offered at an adult conservatory-style program.
Class is limited to 16 students.
- A one-minute video describing why the actor wants to take this intensive.
- A one-minute video telling an interesting personal story.
To enroll, CLICK HERE
arvold.education focuses on both the philosophical and pragmatic aspects of being a film artist.
1934 Cliff Valley Way NE Suite B, Atlanta, GA 30329